2014 Excellence in Technology Awards
The 2014 Excellence in Technology Awards honors outstanding technology achievements in state government. Emphasis is placed on recognizing those information technology initiatives which exemplify best practices, support the public policy goals of the state, assist government officials in innovatively executing their duties, and provide cost-effective service to citizens.
EXCELLENCE IN TECHNOLOGY AWARDS DEADLINES & AWARD CATEGORIES:
Fill out the online nomination form.
Nominations are due to the Office of Information Management & Technology by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, May 2 2014. Nominations will be accepted in the following categories.
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration and Partnerships Cross Boundary Collaborations and Partnerships
- Data, Information and Knowledge Management Data Information Knowledge Management
- Digital Government: Government to Business (G to B) Digital Government G2B
- Digital Government: Government to Citizen (G to C) Digital Government G2C
- Fast Track Solutions Fast Track Solutions
- Enterprise IT Management Initiatives Enterprise IT Management Initiatives
- Improving State Operations Improving State Operations
- Information Communications Technology (ICT) Innovations Information Communications Technology
- Open Government Initiatives Open Government Initiatives
- Cyber Security Initiatives Cybersecurity Initiatives
Entries will be judged by the State of Hawai’i Information Technology Steering Committee.
Award winners will be announced in mid June and will be honored at the State of Hawaii 2014 Technology Summit. Additionally, award-winning nominations will be submitted for the National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO) 2014 State IT Recognition Awards.