2013 Excellence in Technology Awards
The 2013 Excellence in Technology Awards honors outstanding technology achievements in state government. Emphasis is placed on recognizing those information technology initiatives which exemplify best practices, support the public policy goals of the state, assist government officials in innovatively executing their duties, and provide cost-effective service to citizens.
EXCELLENCE IN TECHNOLOGY AWARDS DEADLINES & AWARD CATEGORIES:
Fill out the online nomination form.
Nominations are due to the Office of Information Management & Technology by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, May 3 2013. Nominations will be accepted in the following categories. Departments and attached agencies may submit up to two entries per category.
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration and Partnerships
- Data, Information and Knowledge Management
- Digital Government: Government to Business (G to B)
- Digital Government: Government to Citizen (G to C)
- Fast Track Solutions
- Enterprise IT Management Initiatives
- Improving State Operations
- Information Communications Technology (ICT) Innovations
- Open Government Initiatives
- Cyber Security Initiatives
Entries will be judged by the State of Hawai’i Information Technology Steering Committee.
Award winners will be announced in late May and will be honored at the State of Hawaii 2013 Technology Summit. Additionally, award-winning nominations will be submitted for the National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO) 2013 State IT Recognition Awards.